Sunday, May 19, 2013

Very Merry Trees


Hi there and Happy Sunday!  I had a little free time this afternoon so I thought I would play along in the Featured Stamper Challenge on the Splitcoast site.  You can find out all of the details by going here. Today's Featured Stamper was Colleen and she had a beautiful and wonderfully diverse gallery to choose from.  I finally chose this sweet little CAS Christmas tree card to inspire me for the card I made today.  I used a similar tree image.  My stamp is from the Polar Party stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I colored it in with Copics, scored a border, and backed it with a little Pool Party paper.  My dp's are from Carta Bella's Merry & Bright 6x6 paper pad.  I made a little tag using Papertrey Ink's Tiny Tags stamp set and coordinating die then finished it off with ribbon, baker's twine, some silver studs and a wee little jingle bell.  I know it's only May, but I figure you can never start too early making your Christmas cards, right?  Anyways, thanks for stopping by and I'll be posting again really soon...like Tuesday!  :)

Katie

Supplies:  Classic White cardstock-Flourishes; Crumb Cake, Pool Party paper, Very Vanilla ribbon, Polar Party stamp set-all from Stampin' Up!; Carta Bella dp; Tiny Tags stamp set, Tiny Tags die, Chamomile and Chai distress inks-all from Papertrey Ink; Silver studs-TPC Studio; Jingle bell-Michael's; Baker's Twine-American Crafts; Copics

4 comments:

  1. Look at you getting a head start on Christmas with these fabulously colored trees. Too cute. Love your BG paper and the little tag on the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch. One totally adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! It's not a floral card and it's JUST as fabulous. You are a card design genius my friend. Love the layout and those brads are a great touch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it on SCS and love it as I look at it again - such a cheerful Christmas card - so you! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete