Sunday, July 30, 2017

Power Poppy's Abundance Stamp Release~Day 5!




Hello there and welcome for the final day of the Power Poppy Abundance stamp release!  I hope you have enjoyed seeing peeks of all the new sets so far.....today's sweet stamps will definitely steal your heart.  But don't take my word for it....just see for yourself.....say hello to Under Glass! :)






It's a cloche!  Eeeep!  Isn't it adorable?!  And wait, there's more...you can put different little collectibles under the cloche.  I'll bet you will spy the different options on the hop.   For my card, I chose to use the one with the ferns and nest.


















After coloring up my image with Copics, I  fussy cut it out, added some shimmer with my Wink of Stella clear brush pen and set it aside while I assembled my card.  I didn't use any dies for this one, just some simple trimmed layers and my sentiment on a card stock strip.  After adding the stitching, I adhered my colored image with foam dimensionals.  This card measures 4 5/8" x 3 3/8".








If I could pull up a chair and sit in there amongst all of those darling little bits, I would....seriously...lol!  I don't know how Marcella dreams up these darling little vignettes, but she does and I think we can all agree that we are forever thankful for that! :)  

So that is all for my card today but there is so much for you to see.  You really need to check out all of the card goodness from my Bloomie sisters....they have oodles of gorgeous creations for your inspiration and Marcella has a post on the Power Poppy blog that you won't want to miss.  She will tell us all about this new set AND take a lookie at this really sweet deal she has to share with you!  



Oh, and hey....I have posted my Day 3 card for you to see.....the story I could tell you about that misadventure would curl your hair, but we'll just say that there were technical difficulties on a few levels.  Thankfully, all seems well now.  

I thank you so much for stopping back by today and for all of your wonderfully sweet and supportive comments.  They really have made my week.  I hope you will be able to stop by again soon...until then, take care!  :)


Cindy Lawrence    
Julie Koerber 
Kathy Jones 
Katie Sims <------You are here 
Stacy Morgan 
Tosha Leyendekker

~Katie

Supplies used:  Paper- Rustic White and Smokey Shadow card stocks from Papertrey Ink, patterned papers from My Mind's Eye's "The Sweetest Think-Bluebell" 6x6 paper pad, Pool Party card stock from Stampin' Up!; Ink-Chamomile distress ink from PTI; Other- Wink of Stella clear brush pen and these Copic colors- Y04, Y18, Y32, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG61, YG63, YG67, G40, G43, G46, E40, E42, E44, E53, E55, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG10, BG11, C1, and C3. 

7 comments:

  1. Katie, this is clearly an amazing card you have created! Love this new stamp set and the colours and layout is exquisite! I love all the different images that fit inside the cloche! You always inspire me. Thanks for sharing, hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the vintage look done with blue instead of brown. Cool set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sentiment to go with a darling, sweet image! Love how the smaller size of your card showcases the stamps so nicely. I'm totally in love with this entire release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So inspirstional, Katie! Perfectly sweet scene with papers and colors that all fit together so well! Just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sweet Katie, this is DARLING! I do love the cloche with the different vignettes and really love that the cloche is separate! I agree that Marcy is amazingly creative, and I love all the sets this week...oh my! Your card is gorgeous and so rich and elegant, as always, and I love reading your post (like I can just hear your voice...really! Hehe!). Beautifully done, and thanks for a fun week! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Katie and I love how you achieved dimension with your colouring of the cloche.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique image. I had no idea what that thing was called. LOL I like the combination you used of images. Lovely work Katie girl. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete